This simple and effective mounting plate keeps your project in place while you work. Holds onto an Arduino and 400 point breadboard with adhesive backing. Mounting holes allow Arduino to be installed in two directions. Assembles without tools using included plastic rivets and spacers. Made of glossy black 3mm laser cut acrylic and ships with protective paper covering.
- Arduino UNO
- Arduino Yun
- Arduino Leonardo
- Arduino Mega
- Arduino Due
Specifications and Contents:
- 120 x 118 x 3 mm Laser Cut Acrylic Plate.
- 4x Plastic Snap Rivets
- 4x Plastic Spacers
- 4x Rubber Feet
- Pop out any remaining hole cutouts using a pen, pencil, or screwdriver.
- Peel off the protective paper covering from both sides of the board.
- Line up the Arduino mounting holes above the holes on the board to determine which 4 will be used.
- Insert plastic rivets from the bottom of holder so they point up and slide the spacers over the rivets.
- Mount the Arduino into place on top of the rivets.
- Push the rivets from bottom of holder until they snap locking them in place.
- Attach adhesive rubber feet to bottom of the holder.